Time & Location
Jun 04, 2022, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Heart of Houston Birth & Wellness Center, 1210 W Clay St Suite 4, Houston, TX 77019, USA
About the Event
Saturday, June 4, 2022
10 – 12 CST
In-Person Event hosted at Heart of Houston Birth & Wellness Center 1210 W. Clay Street Houston, TX 77019
This 2 hour in-person workshop, led by Courtney Wyckoff, CPT, CES, will tackle the following questions:
- How soon can I start exercising after birth?
- Is it too late to start healing my body?
- I’m pregnant, can I prevent common postpartum issues now?
- How can I avoid or treat Diastasis Recti?
- How can I fix prolapse?
- Is it normal to pee myself?
- How can I strengthen my pelvic floor?
- I feel crunchy all the time, do I need to stretch more?
- Is back pain just something I need to get used to?
- I feel and can see how terrible my posture is, what gives?
- Am I the only one who is lacking motivation to exercise?
- I feel embarrassed to admit this, but what do I do if I just really don’t have any time at all to exercise?
And anything else you want to know!
*This course is for educational purposes only. It cannot and does not replace the need to see a pelvic floor physical therapist for individualized evaluation and treatment.
Enrollment is limited to 50 participants. Be sure to check your email for meeting details.